While Mary Kay Cosmetics does sell cosmetics, those who join the company quickly learn that selling the Mary Kay’s cosmetics becomes the secondary goal.
Instead, all-too-often, the consultants quickly learn that Mary Kay Cosmetics is more about recruiting new sales consultants and loading them up with inventory–often, at huge personal costs for them and their families.
As a Multi-Level-Marketing company, Mary Kay and its “independent” sales force deploys a variety of predatory tactics that are designed to manipulate its targets.
While some of the tactics described and linked here are directly from the corporation, others are done by the companies “independent” sales force. However, even those tactics deployed by its sales force are so widespread that they have become the norm in much of the country.
- The Mary Kay Fair Booth Give Away Scheme
- Wolves Dressed As Sheep: A Mary Kay National Sales Director Demonstrates Deceit In Sales
- Fire Sale! How Mary Kay Burns Consultants by ‘Confidentially’ Announcing Product Changes
- Mary Kay’s Guide To Targeting & Manipulating Women
- Propaganda Techniques & Other Manipulative Tactics in Mary Kay Cosmetics
- The Husband Unawareness Plan
- The I-Story: One Of The Cult-Like Tactics Mary Kay Uses To Lure Women Through Emotion
- Mary Kay Cosmetics’ Tricks of the Trade: How to Stalk Women With ‘Warm Chatter’ & Deception
- Mary Kay Predators Target Moms At Day Care Centers
- Overcoming Objections: Why You & Your Family Never Stood Stand A Chance Against Mary Kay’s Manipulative Tactics
- Is Mary Kay A Cult>
Leave a Reply